Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Lange Sohne Watch

When it comes to object-collecting (there's a name for it, of course, which escapes me right now), watch-collecting would be among the top of the list of objects being collected. If you are a watch-collector, what kind of watches do you collect? Some people collect by make, others vintage, others by era, and many other categories.



A friend recently acquired a Lange Sohne, a German watch. I was told the entire Lange product line is desirable and in limited supply and the gold versions of each model are easier to find than the platinum versions.

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid, I like digital watch which had lots of features. Now I prefer mechanic watch. Maybe I have become more conservative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being discerning or wiser is more like it. ;)

    Also, digital watches were a novelty back then. No?

    ReplyDelete