Monday, February 12, 2007

My Disclosure Policy

This is a personal blog written and edited by me without bias or influence from others. While this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, it does not publish in a way that is contrary to my personal integrity. I am free to reject posts that I do not agree with or approve. My writing represents the truth and I do not write about items that I do not personally support. This blog follows international ethical guidelines and best practices for the internet and online advertising.

Should you need to verify any product claim, statistics, quote or other representation about a product or service, please feel free to do so with the manufacturer, provider or party concerned.

This policy is valid from 12 February, 2007.

1 comment: