Other landmarks include Sydney's Opera House, The London Eye, Stockholm's Ericsson Globe Arena, Madrid City Hall, Shanghai's Oriental Pearl TV Tower and New York's One World Trade Center.
On Friday night, militants and suicide bombers launched attacks at restaurants, a concert hall and a stadium in Paris killing 129 people and injuring 352, including 99 who are in a serious condition..
The Star also reported..
PARIS: Several foreigners have been identified as victims of Friday’s deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, which left at least 129 dead and more than 300 injured:
- ALGERIA: Two Algerians were killed, the official APS news agency said, citing diplomatic sources as saying the victims were a woman aged 40 and a man aged 29.
- BELGIUM: At least three Belgians including a dual French national were killed, according to the Belgian foreign ministry.
- BRITAIN: One Briton was killed, the Foreign Office says, adding that a “handful” were feared dead.
- CHILE: A man and a woman, including the niece of Chile’s ambassador to Mexico, were among the dead.
- MOROCCO: One Moroccan has been killed and another injured, according to the embassy in France.
- PORTUGAL: Two Portuguese nationals are reported to have died, according to the Lisbon government. A 63-year-old national who lived in Paris and worked in public transport was killed near the Stade de France sports stadium, while the second victim, killed at the Bataclan music hall attack, was a dual-national born in France in 1980.
- ROMANIA: Two Romanians were killed, according to the foreign ministry in Bucharest.
- SPAIN: 29-year-old Alberto Gonzalez Garrido was killed while attending the concert at the Bataclan theatre, Spanish authorities said.
- SWEDEN: One person of Swedish nationality was wounded by gunfire and another was killed, according to the foreign ministry, which said it was still verifying the information.
- TUNISIA: Two young Tunisians, sisters who lived in the French region of Creusot and who were celebrating a friend’s birthday in Paris, were also killed, according to the Tunisian foreign ministry.
- UNITED STATES: A student from California was killed in the attacks, her university said.
Other US citizens and a Swiss woman are reported to be injured, while two Brazilians were wounded in the attacks, President Dilma Rousseff said. – AFP
A really sad incident for humanity..