Monday, January 1, 2007

Global network of Top Low-cost Airlines




Great news for travellers! Three of the world’s main low-cost airline personalities are teaming up to start a long-haul budget airline company based in Malaysia that will offer airfares as low as RM100 for flights between China and Malaysia.

Sir Richard Branson of the Virgin group, Sir Stelios Haji-loannou of EasyGroup, the parent of EasyJet, and Datuk Tony Fernandes of AirAsia are in discussions to form an alliance to realise a deal that will see the formation of the world’s first low-cost global network.

More..The Star

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 PM

    That's cool! I wanna be a millionaire too! Have to register iPort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My salute to Tony! I have been impressed by him ever since I read about him starting Air Asia, and I have not wasted my confidence in him!

    ReplyDelete