Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Pair of Panties instead

There is always room for some laughter, innit? Some jokes are classic and never go out of style, just like the one below which always gives me a good chuckle everytime it came my way. Enjoy.

A young man wished to buy a pair of gloves for his sweetheart's birthday, so he went to an expensive boutique, bought the finest gloves available and asked the saleswoman to have them delivered with a note.

While wrapping the gloves, a clerk accidentally mixed up the order and sent a pair of panties instead.


Here is the note the young man sent to his sweetheart:


Darling,

I chose these, because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. I would have chosen long ones with buttons, but because your sister wears the short ones that are so easy to remove, I decided to get the same style for you.

Although these are a delicate shade, the lady I bought them from showed me a pair she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on for me and they looked really smart.

I wish I could be there to put them on for you for the first time. No doubt many other hands will touch them before I see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on while cleaning them so they don't shrink. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you like them and will wear them for me on Friday night.

All my Love.


P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment