Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Are You On Phentermine?

Hey, I'm glad you people (who read my blog) are slim and trim. But, I don't think I can say the same (slim and trim) for most of the people I meet on the streets. I notice more and more young people are packing on those pounds, probably in part due to the vast variety of fastfood available. Yeah, blame it on something or other.

Our busy lifestyle is not helping. Lack of self-discipline is another. So what do we do? We want something quick and convenient. We turn to diet pills. But how do we know which brand is the one for us? If you are contemplating a purchase, it is only natural that you would want to know how each brand stacks up against the other. For example, Phentermine ranks at #35 out of the Top 200 Diet Pills reviewed. Where does your brand stand?

7 comments:

  1. LOL
    Let me guess. All that good food and busy lifestyle...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, dang! The Magpies were not able to stop the Blues in their tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat people should not be discriminated against by thin people. Afterall, having a slow metabolic rate is something they have been born with, not something which they had the power to choose when they were born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell. None of us chose to be born into this world in the first place :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not every diet pill is safe.. there are those that kill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MB, I definitely agree about non-discrimination. No one should be discriminated for whatever reason.

    MB, I don't know about you but I'm mighty glad to be born a human than... perhaps a bug? :P
    And I do believe in karma.

    Joe, that's true.

    ReplyDelete