Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Weddings and A Birthday

I guess it's that time of the year again for weddings. I've received two invites so far for this month. Good thing there's no need to go shopping for gifts as these two are Chinese weddings and for Chinese weddings, it's perfectly alright to give gifts of cash. However, I still need to get a gift for a good friend's birthday boy. Maybe I'll go check out the toys section of Toys R Us this weekend. Shall I get him an Ironman action figure or a Star Wars learning laptop? Decisions! Decisions!


5 comments:

  1. How about a MU scarf?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Might work - red with white gown. *notes it down*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I once gave a friend's son bday a book. He is still upset about it till this very day ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. like yr title here! haha. oh and wait til oct again... there's more weddings to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andie, Oh, dear. He probably was looking forward to a toy. Hey, you can still make amends. Give him a toy - a non-birthday gift. That should make him super happy, he'll forget being upset anymore.

    QC, so right, you are. Oh dear! Hope come Oct, the title won't be "Four Weddings and Two Birthdays". Come to think of it, I do have two birthdays in Oct. Four Weddings?? Hope not!

    ReplyDelete