Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Frolics - The Kite Test

Hello World! It's a beautiful day outside here in Kuala Lumpur! It's blue skies but I can't really say all things nice because some of us here in Kuala Lumpur are still affected by the water-rationing exercise.  Bummer!

But, on the bright side, the air is clear in the city, throughout the country as well. No haze. A wonderful day for the outdoors today. Kite-flying anyone? Maybe for now let's just do a kite quiz instead.

Happy Friday, everyone!



You Are Colorful

You have always stood out from the crowd, and you don't mind being the center of attention. You are confident.

You have a distinct personality, and you don't hide it to blend it. You are full of life and fascinating.


You are well-rounded and a complete generalist. The whole world interests you, and you are more curious than most people.

You have an upbeat and optimistic attitude. You have a knack for turning any dull event into a party.



Last week's Quiz: What's Your Personality Faction?

5 comments:

  1. i am ADVENTUROUS.. :)

    Like a kite, I tend to go wherever the wind takes me. I live a carefree and spontaneous life. I am open to whatever comes my way, and I know that scares most people. I don't mind flying solo. While adventure can be scary, even for a free spirit like me, I prefer to think of the world as full of possibilities. I let go and trust that things will work out well. And if I crash and burn, at less I'll get a good story out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine also said am adventurous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Colourful. Hmm, like not so true leh.. But well, just a quiz... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just a quiz to wind down for the week. :D

      Delete