Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Frolics - The Over-the-Rainbow Test

Yep, I'm still at it, the Friday Frolics, I mean. Honestly? The truth is I've not been able to update the blog regularly so I thought I'd at least have something new for my loyal readers, you, on a Friday. Please bear with me but I'll try to update more often.

This week's quiz is an easy one to take.

Have a lovely Friday wherever you are.

Here in Kuala Lumpur it's hot, hot, hot! Temperatures must be at least 35deg C during the day. Nights are just as stuffy. But then again, there are worse things in life. I'm counting my blessings.

This is the first post of 2016 so let's make it a really positive one.


And now the quiz.. Enjoy!



You Are a Good Person

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird. You're definitely doing your own thing.

You are an advocate for the people and causes you believe in. You speak up and speak out.



You are an ethical person. You strive to do the right thing and be good to people.

You are a humanitarian. You value justice, and you're doing your best to make the world a better place.

The Last Quiz of 2015

2 comments:

  1. i chose the one with lots of stars and i am a DREAMER!!

    The world is full of possibilities, and I can't wait to explore many of them. I'm ready for a grand adventure. I have both a fiery energy and a warm heart. My charisma and charm makes it easy for me to influence others. I am naturally happy, but I also feel the emotions of others. I am very empathetic. I always choose quality, and it shows. I am not a fan of gimmicks.

    ReplyDelete