Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Online Piano Lessons

If you are a pianist, how would you like to play better and take your piano playing to the next level?

Now, piano lessons are available online drawn up by an accomplished pianist and piano teacher (who is in the Who's Who listings). Yoke Wong has been playing the piano since the age of seven.

On yokewong.com, you will find piano courses on hand coordination to sight reading to how to read music to Jazz tutorials. Online piano lessons on piano playing tips, piano chords and advanced piano lessons are also available. Free sheet music is also available. Sign up for free lessons today. Only information on your name and email address is needed.

And if you are looking into buying a piano, the site offers tips on piano buying. There is a guide each for the different types of pianos in the market.

7 comments:

  1. Is it even possible? I would love to learn piano through online. Ha :D But wouldn't it be really hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Wow..everything's going online these days! Would it be possible? I was thinking you still need a music tutor to be around when you learn to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:15 PM

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Sara

    http://pianonotes.info</a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tekkaus, check out the site to find out more about piano lessons.

    Mei Teng, I was surprised too when I first read about it. I suppose, one has to sign up to find out.

    Hi Saoirse, thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments. Welcome and yes, I'd love your visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting. I'll check it out. I wonder how one tunes to the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Wifey wants a piano.

    But it will take up a huge space in our small living room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PandaB, LOL!

    Simple, Shingo. Get a bigger house.

    ReplyDelete