Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Frolics - The Road Trip Test

Needless to say, what we do or say is the result of our personality. Our experiences in life, mould our personality, shape our outlook on life generally.

Each experience, good or bad, has a bearing on how we react to things or decide on our course of action. Even our actions relating to something as common as a road trip have their roots in our individual personality. Am I making sense? Perhaps not, but no matter, let's just do this road trip test to take a little peek into our personality.

By the way, most of you here may not know why I'm having this Friday Frolics segment. I was thinking once a week on a Friday, I'd like to inject something interactive, something silly if you will, and let everyone hang loose for a brief moment, afterall the weekend is nigh.

Life is hard as it is so why not let down your hair, throw inhibition to the wind, and have yourself some fun, at least sometimes. You don't have to do the quiz, of course, but if you do, it'd be nice to see everyone's assessment in the Comments. Lest you think I'm being self-centered or anything like that by posting my evaluation, trust me, I am not. I am just trying to get the ball rolling and playing fair. I certainly can't have you tell us your score and not show mine, can I?

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get started and hope you'll have some fun here every Friday. Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!




You Take the Road No One Travels



You see life as precious and special. Heritage and family are very important to you.



You live life at a fairly leisurely pace. You take time to enjoy the sweeter parts of life, even when you're busy.



You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!



You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.



You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.


Other Fun Quizzes



I could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life? Niceeeee.....

3 comments:

  1. I like your Friday Frolics Happysurfer. Sometimes I can discover a lot of things from here. It's like a pandora box. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? I took the road everyone is taking. Hahaha :D

    Anyway have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tekkaus. I too discover things that I never knew about myself. A Pandora box? Nice analogy. haha..

    You take the road everyone is taking? I think all of us do, generally - so as not to rock the boat, eh?

    Glad you are having some fun here, on Fridays at least.

    ReplyDelete