Friday, December 4, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Yay! It's Friday again and this being December and sort of a holiday month, there's a lot going on in the area of social events both in the office and off it. And needless to day, food is synonymous with gatherings.

Don't get me wrong. I love food, who doesn't but sometimes it can get to a point where you just freeze looking at all that spread on the table. I probably need the best fat burner I can find to quickly shed off those extra, extra calories. Or maybe not. I just need a good run - but, the weather isn't helping these days. It's raining just as we speak.

4 comments:

  1. even if it doesn't rain, are you going out for a run, or prefer to stay back home when you see nice food in front of you?? haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Too much rain is no good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's a tough call, SK.

    Mei Teng, I agree esp landslides are so common in our world. I'm even postponing a trip to Cameron Highlands this month but going to Penang instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess too much of something is not good, even with rain. Although I really love the rain as long as I'm not trapped in a nasty jam or in the flood!

    Well, you can always exercise indoors when it rains though nothing beats working out outdoors in the parks! : )

    ReplyDelete