Thursday, November 11, 2010

Have you registered to vote?

There is talk that the next General Election (GE 13) will be early next year. More critical now than ever, your vote is needed if you want to see a change for the better. If you have not registered to vote, registration can be done at any Post Office. Don't wait. Do it today.

If you are already a voter, you may want to check that you are on the electoral roll. This is where you can check online... http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/daftarj/daftarbi.aspx The form will look like the one below.
Exercise your right as a citizen. Register to vote.

8 comments:

  1. Happy - I am ready to vote but not really ready to write something just yet ;) Thanks and see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never vote in Malaysia. Never vote in australia either because only citizens can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i registered once i was eligible and since then i have voted for two times already.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Low, great to hear from you. Ready to vote but not ready to write something just yet, huh? LOL! What can I say? That's cool! Trust all's well at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ai Shiang, yeah, some people I know have never voted in their entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK, good for you! All set for the next GE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never voted yet. Though every vote counts, I guess I'm too practical (and selfish) to be spending time at the ballot box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Practical? How so? Selfish, I can understand. Kidding, of course. LOL!

    ReplyDelete