Saturday, April 16, 2011

How to optimize space in apartment-living

Noticed the drawers under the bed in the picture above? That is a sample of what a colleague intends to get for her new apartment.

It is a king size platform bed which is just what she and her future-husband are looking for. The bed, besides being able to fit the six-footer, her man, the storage space would come in handy in apartment-living. They are still looking and checking out other space-saving and storage options. Setting up home is so exciting, don't you think?

9 comments:

  1. Great idea have seen some bed with a smaller bed on rollers under the bigger bed, meant for the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. first thing first before i comment.. would be good already if i own my own apartment, haha..

    so even optimize to the max by having the beed on an upper deck and workstation down under the bed.. smart yeah??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work out on space-saving extensively as both the guys@home used up a lot of space & I hardly have my own corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...just buy foldable mattress. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea for a guestroom, Bananaz.

    SK, what are you waiting for? There are so many new apartments in your area. :p

    That's a neat way to optimize space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dora, you poor girl! LOL!

    Tekkaus, no bed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore reading your post, the form of writing is extraordinary.This post as usual was informative, I have had to bookmark your blog and subscribe to your feed in ifeed. Your site looks great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts.With the help your blog i have learn about Apartments for rent in Gainesville FL. Before the read your blog I did not know about Apartments for rent in Gainesville and now have Lot of knowledge regarding this topic.

    ReplyDelete