Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Frolics - What Do You Need Most?

I've been absent for a while, here and at yours, I apologise. Have been really busy lately, but, never too busy to give you that Friday dose of quiz fun. This week's personality quiz is interesting, even the questions will make you think a little, so, enjoy and find out What Do You Need Most and surprise yourself.

Happy Friday, everyone!



You Need Acceptance

You aren't truly happy in life unless you are able to accept yourself, flaws and all.

You also need to be accepted by other people. You like feeling you belong and that you're not being judged.


You are a welcoming and open minded person. It's not hard for you to accept others for who they are.

You believe that everyone is happiest when we live without judgement or prejudice. And you're doing your part to make that happen.

Last Week's Quiz: What Halloween Character Are You?

2 comments:

  1. I need acceptance too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need SECURITY..

    To be happy in life, I need to feel as secure and grounded as possible. I have to know that things will be okay no matter what. I plan for the worst. I tend to be cautious, and I always think of the long term consequences before I act. Living a low-key, responsible life is the only way to ensure that I can truly relax.

    ReplyDelete