Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Frolics - The Rubber Duckie Test

Source

Due to time constraint, a friend who just came back from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) missed visiting the huge world largest Rubber Duck display at the Ban Nguyet (Crescent) Lake in District 7. The art installation has been on display since April 27 and will run until May 31.

A little about this Rubber Duck. It is designed by Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman with the intention of "Spreading joy around the World". Started in 2007, Rubber Duck has travelled to many countries around the world including Australia (Sydney), Hong Kong , China (Beijing), the US (Pittsburg), Japan (Osaka and Onomichi), Brazil (Sao Paolo), New Zealand (Auckland), France (Saint Nazaire) and Azerbaijan (Baku). HCM City will be the 16th venue where it is displayed.

Hofman once said in an interview that he wanted to remind people around the world of their childhood memories with the world exhibition of his work. Have you been to one of the displays?

Hey look! There's even a personality quiz relating to the rubber duckie. Let's do it!



You Are Cheerful and Bright

You are total optimist. In your view, there is no other way to live!

You seek happiness... and not the temporary kind either. You're looking for a permanent high.


You are often playful. You believe play is an important part of a full life.

You prefer waters that have small waves. You want to have fun, but you don't want to be swept away.


Last week's quiz: The Three-Question Personality Quiz

5 comments:

  1. oh, you were late in posting this Friday Frolics at 8:18pm huh?? i chose the rubber duckie with star, and it says i am Outrageous and Entertaining, but not true at all, hahaha!! :D

    I'm the type of person who has to be the center of attention. I love to have all eyes on me. I know how to work a crowd, and I am good at making other people laugh. I definitely get notices. I am playful when it suits me. I know how to get others to play with me.
    I prefer waters that are very dramatic. I can't deal with stillness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed! *hangs head in shame* for being late.

      So it's not true in your case? Nevermind, it's just a quiz. Thanks for playing. :D

      Delete
  2. I'm the Outrageous and Entertaining one..
    Read the description, quite true kua, not all of it, but maybe 60% true..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60% of being Outrageous and Entertaining sounds like a great personality to me.

      Delete