100 Million Views Club. What is this you ask. This refers to the videos across dozens of video-sharing sites that have had 100 million views and above as tracked by Visible Measures, the independent third-party measurement firm for Internet video publishers, advertisers, and viral marketers.
You won't see 100 million on the view counter on YouTube or any other video-sharing site, of course, as these are accumulated totals as consolidated by Visible Measures but it would be appropriate to say that most of these views occur on YouTube.
And guess what?! Susan Boyle made it to this club with a whopping 186 million views making her bigger online than Bush, Obama and Fey.
Here are The Top Five Most-viewed Videos:
1. Crank Dat Soldier Boy by Soldier Boy - 356,300,000 views
2. Twilight, the movie trailer - 266,500,000 views
3. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey - 230,200,000 views
4. Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Terrorist - 196,500,000 views
5. Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent - 186,000,000 views
Other notable 100 Million Views Club members include the movie trailer of Dark Knight viewed 172,500,000 times in 9th place; Evolution of Dance at 11th place with 147,000,000 views; and Charlie Bit My Finger Again at 13th with 136,000,000 views.