Monday, July 11, 2011

EPL comes to KL

I miss soccer, watching the game, I mean. Can't wait for EPL (English Premier League) to start its season again in August. I enjoy watching bowling too though these days, it's difficult to catch a game on the telly. I watch wrestling as well, in fleeting moments if you can call that watching. The game is stomach-churning for me, to say the least.

By the way, Arsenal team arrives today in Malaysia to kick-start a 10-day tour by English Premier League teams including Liverpool and Chelsea.

Arsenal, whose last visit to Malaysia was almost 12 years, will be playing the national team at the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil on Wednesday.

While Liverpool, making their maiden visit to our country, meet the national team on Saturday. Chelsea then take on a Malaysian selection at the same venue on July 21.

Got your tickets yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment