Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Frolics - What Farm Animal Are You?

How nice, it's Friday again and time for yet another round of Friday Frolics. This week, we focus on animals, farm animals, that is. If you were a farm animal, what animal do you think you are? Take the quiz to find out. (I didn't know cows have so many okay traits. :p)

As for rating, I'd give it a 4 in my case.

Rating
1 = Absolutely not true
2 = Some truth
3 = 50% true
4 = Mostly true
5 = Close to 100% true


Moooo....



You Are a Cow



You are a kind, nurturing, and caring creature. You are deeply connected to the world around you.

You have a good intuition, and you sense what people need from you. You are happy to give as much as you can.


You are a very placid creature. Because you remain so calm and cool, people seem to underestimate your mind.

You are extremely intelligent and aware, but you don't always show it. You're more likely to reflect on your thoughts than share them with the world.

6 comments:

  1. i am your good peer, THE GOAT, haha.. quite true with this..

    I am a very resourceful and even cunning creature. I make do with what I have, and I don't need a lot to survive. I am a bit of a life traveler. If one place isn't suiting you well, I tend to move on until I'm comfortable. I tend to be very serious and industrious. It makes me feel bad if I'm not being productive. I guard what's mine in life, and I don't like anyone honing in on my territory. I'm not naturally aggressive, but I'll strike if I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a goat, too! HappySurfer, you know a whole herd of goats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baaa baaa....Bananaz same like SK again haha. Rating [4] quite true. tQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK is this funny or what? I am a goat too! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I am supposed to be a panda! Hahahaha!! But then panda does not qualify as a farm animal right? : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rurousha, you've got it! I do know a herd of goats! LOL. I think goats are cool! You people are cool!

    Thanks for playing - SK, Rurousha, Bananaz, Foong. :O

    ReplyDelete