Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Motor Shows

I'm not much for crowded places except for concerts, book fairs and the annual mega sales. Shopping - so typical of ladies though I'd make sure I pay ahead of closing time to avoid the mile-long queues.

So far, I've been to a PC fair only once and it was not a pleasant experience, neither was the travel fair. I've only been to motor shows twice. Didn't quite enjoy them. Still don't. I think motor shows are more for guys which begs the question: Do guys really go to motor shows for the cars? What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. No, guys go to Motor shows for Make Up tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 AM

    Wow that's one hot ride!

    That's also another show I won't be bringing my husband to. I'd just pull up something like this "Honey, let's just buy the car online"

    The other show is the rabbit show hosted by Hugh Hefner. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to motor show to take photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andie, you smart woman! lol on the rabbit show. Indeed!

    KS, can I safely complete your sentence like this?
    I go to motor show to take photos... of car bumpers. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos... you know what your readers like...muahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sorry. Did you say, "Cars"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this model daring lah. thats why motor shows very very packed - though a lot go there not with intention to buy! (unlike pc or book fairs). lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wei SF, long time no see. Great to have you visit. So, the nice photos did the trick, eh? Hope all's well at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, MM. This certainly is one event that draws the crowds......of men! Sorry, don't mean to be sexist but....

    ReplyDelete
  10. QC, right you are about people going there not with the intention to buy. This model was probably out to have some fun and in the process provided some fun too for the spectators. Win-win. lol

    ReplyDelete