Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Frolics - Are you Disturbingly Profound or Profoundly Disturbing?

Once in a while we do things that freak people out - at least I do. It's not because I'm weird or anything. It's because people around me can't imagine me capable of the unthinkable, sometimes. I think it's true of all of us. We all have some latent force or some rebelliousness that slips out every now and again. hehe...

Okay, find out for yourself whether you are disturbingly profound or profoundly disturbing.




I Am Disturbingly Profound



You're contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.

Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is a priority for you.

Because you're so introspective, you often react in ways that surprise people.

No one can really understand how you are on the inside... and that disturbs them.


Check Out Other Quizzes

3 comments:

  1. I am:
    .... Disturbingly Profound

    You're contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.
    Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is a priority for you.
    Because you're so introspective, you often react in ways that surprise people.
    No one can really understand how you are on the inside... and that disturbs them.

    And I am the same as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oow owww I found 2 disturbingly profound sampat bloggers here!

    Happysurfer, i think you hvn't seen your thhc result in my blog? You are swimming there! Come on, wear your diving suit now...

    oh, don't bother that april fools joke ok..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, two similar sides? Too much of the same thing can be wonderful?! lol

    Trin, thanks for the nudge. I'm in? Yay!!

    ReplyDelete