Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Frolics - What Nut Are You?

This is a nutty quiz. No, it's not about nuts. It's about you. ;)

This one is off the mark about me though: But you tend to get lost in a crowd, especially if it's filled with big personalities.

Are they kidding? I tend to get lost in a crowd, any crowd. Period.




I Am a Brazil Nut



To most people, you seem exotic, unusual, and even a bit scary.

But you're really quite normal. You're just hard to get to know.

If people leave you alone and let you do your thing, you really shine.

But you tend to get lost in a crowd, especially if it's filled with big personalities.


More More Quizzes

5 comments:

  1. I am a PEANUT!
    Says:
    You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste.
    Kids love you, as do dogs. From rednecks to snobs, most people have a place for you in their hearts.
    As popular as you are, there are some people who can't be near you.
    Don't take it too personally. There's just a few people you rub the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Yeah .. I am a brazil nut too.

    That's weird. I thought brazil nut is the only nut that is not "nut"

    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a CASHEW!

    You are laid back, friendly, and easy going.
    Compared to most people, you have a very mild temperament.
    You blend in well. You're often the last person to get noticed.
    But whenever you're gone, people seem to notice right away!


    Well, I'd say that's almost totally wrong, but I do like cashews a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol like lb, im a pea-NUT! quite true i guess haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how many types of nuts are there around. Here, we've got two Peanuts, a Cashew nut and two Brazil nuts who don't think they are nuts at all. lol

    MM, almost totally wrong about you? hmm...

    I still think it's nice to be nutty, at times.

    ReplyDelete