Sunday, March 18, 2012

Confucius's Advice to married men

Once in a while, you get something in the mailbox, something short yet meaningful, funny sometimes, and worth sharing. The following is one of them. Wish I could credit the source but it isn't indicated on the email, as always. All the same, thanks to the source.

Confucius was a wise man..

I wonder what he would have advised about the use of testosterone boosters. Would he have recommended this site? -- http://www.testosteroneboosters.org/myoripped/

11 comments:

  1. hahaha!! witty!! i like that.. but are those really from confucius?? or they are from confusion instead?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at SK's comment. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait I get the first advice but not the second one. So, married men shouldn't be proud of their wife?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard about these words. I doubt Confucius really said so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, in the past men and women seldom picked their own spouses. Their parents made the decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK, I checked and I think not. Still, it is good advice - applicable for both husband and wife. No?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rurousha, me too, I admit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rad, I think it warns about not being too arrogant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. KS, like what I replied to SK, I checked (on some Confucious sites) and found no such advice. Perhaps you are right and your point about men not choosing their spouse in the old days is an astute observation.

    Still, you'll have to agree that this is good advice, for both husband and wife. No?

    Another good thing is that it got you sharing your thoughts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete