Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Weirdest Gift

What am I going to do with this pentair pool light she asked. That's a girlfriend who got this little surprise from a lucky draw she participated at a home-ownership launch one Sunday.

Have you ever experienced the same about getting gifts you have no idea what to do with? I suppose in my friend's case, anyone with a swimming pool or a spa pool may have a use for it.

Just out of curiosity, what's the weirdest or most unusable gift you have ever received? I can't wait to hear what you have to share. In the meantime, check out some unusual gifts received in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I had received a candle as my birthday gift, it's not unusable but weird, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend got a box of condoms in a gift-exchange at a party. She gave it away at the party itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a weighing machine - a machine that can weigh the food you prepare and also calculate the nutritional content. I am not sure what I to do with it! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cool stuff! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've received a tortoise made of wood for my birthdae, im wondering why until today..

    Latest: Malaysian Version of "International"

    ReplyDelete