Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Frolics - The Fancy Cupcake Test

I've probably been suffocating you with news about haze in Kuala Lumpur and more haze (Singapore's turn), so a little breather would do us some good, eh?

Who doesn't like cupcakes! They are easy to eat and such pretty things to behold. After all that haze, let's do a simple cupcake test this week to know a little bit more about ourselves, perhaps?

Happy Friday, everyone! TGIF?



You Crave Peace


You expect the best in people, and you are eternally hopeful. You always stay positive.

You don't like it when anyone acts out, and you can't stand chaos of any kind.


The calmer things are, the happier you are. You appreciate the quiet like no one else can.

You love to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. You take your time savoring each moment.

Last Week's Quiz: What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

7 comments:

  1. i picked the one with blue cream and little stars and it says i am craving for EXCITEMENT!! hahahaha~~

    I am vivacious, colorful, and bold. There is nothing subtle about my personality. I am naturally extroverted. I love to talk, and I am a good storyteller. I am attracted to drama. I love dramatic people, and I tend stir up a bit of trouble myself. I am very expressive and opinionated. I react to everything... in fact, some people may accuse me of overreacting!

    hmmm, doesn't seem to be accurate though~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK, this one is not accurate? Never mind, it's only a quiz. :D

      Delete
  2. I chose that one with the purple-ish flower because it reminds me of hydrangea colours in Japan. Apparently I crave happiness. Can't deny that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiness, yay! That's what we all need.

      Hydrangeas are lovely and they do last a long time on the plant, don't they?

      Delete
  3. Mine says "You Crave Excitement"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you picked the same one that SK picked. Is it accurate for you?

      Delete
  4. Bananaz got 'Crave Friendship'

    You are a kind hearted and compassionate person. Nothing matters more to you than human connection.
    You are as generous as you can be. You enjoy giving to others, and you don't expect anything in return.

    You consider yourself lucky to have the friends that you have, and you're always looking to strengthen those bonds.
    You stay engaged and interested in other people's lives. You are one of the few out there who truly cares.

    ReplyDelete