Friday, June 1, 2007

Someone won a BMW in a lucky draw!

One of my girlfriend's office was abuzz with excitement the past few days. Someone won a brand new BMW320IA in a bank lucky draw! Imagine the odds of your ticket winning the prize when the winning number is being determined not by the string of numbers as one unit but that each single digit was drawn one by one. Some lucky lady there. My heartiest Congratulations to the lucky lady.

Me? I haven't won a car (yet). lol
What about you? What was your biggest win in a lucky draw?

5 comments:

  1. What bank is that? Can I join?

    p/s my lucky draw gift - prepaid calling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepaid calling card? Not bad, at least you have won something.

    That's a BSN draw, you know the one where you are entered for when you buy their deposit certs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tennis racket.. and i dun even play tennis well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A splashguard! Short sleeved waterproof pullover top.

    Hey, you should come see how much cuteness I have on my blog today. I was posting it & I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone won a BMW in a lucky draw! One of my girlfriend's office ... bmwpullover.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete