Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Robin came to visit

giraffe

I was feeling a little nosey, so I thought I would look in on you and see if you are sitting at your computer... Yup, there you are! Doing nothing - as usual!

I tell you, this is just too weird! This nosey giraffe email is the second time I'm receiving and I thought of Robin this time. Why? Because Robin has got him (Robin's a he, right?) on his profile slot. The reason I said weird is because of all days, Robin dropped by and left comments. Oh my!!

4 comments:

  1. By using that as his profile pic, is Robin trying to say that he has a higher view than the rest of us? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, Moody. Robin wants to say his neck is longer than the rest of us. :-P {l.o.l.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM, we'll have to hear it from the horse, er.. the giraffe. One thing is for sure. If so, at least it beats the view of looking up at the monkeys in the tree. hehe...

    Sulee, Robin is the learned giraffe. haha.. Just click on the link and you'll find out.

    PP, yeah, long sexy neck.

    ReplyDelete