Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Most, if not all, of us are creatures of habit. I know I am. From wearing socks or stockings to the way we clasp our hands to using the telephone, we all have a set pattern as to which leg gets it first, etc, and we think nothing of it. It just happens.

However, that doesn't mean we are doing things right. According to research, it's advisable to listen to the cellphone with your left ear instead of your right.

I'm doomed here, as the right ear is the one I'm more comfortable with. "Hello! Is it me you're looking for?......"

5 comments:

  1. Love the Lionel Ritchie song... As for the ear, I have a splitting headache.. Actually, I am doomed too, because now I answer my iPhone with the stereo earbuds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious, I also use the right ear, but just yesterday it gave out. Curious and upsetting. Maybe I'll need to shift to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, LB. Shall I say that's occupational or rather recreational hazard?

    I'm not much for earbuds. They tickle. I've got sensitive ears, I guess.

    Hi Peteratlarge, welcome! Aww..sorry about the ear. Hope it's just temporary.

    I made a quick visit to your blog and I think I'm going to enjoy it and the other interesting ones you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Momo, how are you? Good of you to drop by.

    You are lucky not to be using a cellphone. You know what? If I have a choice, I wouldn't want to be using one too.

    ReplyDelete