Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Frolics: How Scary Are You?

Face it! We all want to be able to scare the h*ll out of others, at least when we need to, don't we? So how scary are you? I gleefully did this quiz knowing full well I would score well, being scary I mean. So, how scary am I? I waited anxiously for the answer that I'm sure would match my perception of myself. Great! Just great!

You Are Not Scary
Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


Aww..what a letdown! I can't even scare a cat if I wanted to! Gosh, that's ego-deflating! What a bashing! Wait. There must be a mistake. I've got to do it again. In the meantime, if you'll excuse me, I need to go practise scaring the kids next-door before I take the test again.

So, How Scary Are You?


More Friday Frolics

3 comments:

  1. I'm not scary either.

    What a pointless quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one in here knows you are a sweetHappy, sure you are not scary at all.

    Whoa..whoa..M.M. U're not scary either? WE wonder?

    {L.O.L.} It said I am Creepy
    Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.

    run away from me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete