Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ebel Watches

With the clamp-down on pirated wares, I'm shocked that fake watches are still being hawked here in Chinatown. I guess it's a matter of supply and demand. I know tourists still buy them in numbers as gifts for friends and family back home.

I'm happy to say that I do not own any fake watch. They may look good but it's just not me. I was checking out ebel watches on the web the other day and did you know that Ebel does not allow purchases over the Internet? You'll have to call them (toll-free, of course) for information. Classy.

4 comments:

  1. Back to normal again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 PM

    I have one. Now I can't remember where I put it. Now I am worried ...

    *hurried away looking for the misplaced watch*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...what was the deal with that redirect? Was it an ad link gone awry, or did you get hacked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! Thank you, LB.

    Andie, I know the feeling.
    I have one watch that everytime I want to wear it, the battery's flat.

    MM, that redirect caught me by surprise too. It wasn't my doing though and got me worried for awhile. Did you say 'hacked'? I can't imagine who'd want to hack a non-entity of a blog like mine. lol Glad all's well now - I hope.

    ReplyDelete