Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Think I Need Sex

I have a splitting headache. I think I need sex.

Gotcha! This is a joke my girlfriends and I often crack everytime one of us has a splitting headache. It all started from an article I read that sex can actually relieve a headache but so far none of us has proven it.

I'm alternating between pressing my left temple and typing, so I shall not chatter too much. Here's something you might enjoy. Has anyone of you done any stunt like this or worse? I have, not quite as bad though, but I'm not telling.

Oops!

4 comments:

  1. I can confirm that sex does alleviate splitting headaches to something else..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:56 PM

    It does have some sort of therapeutic quality. Trust me. I am not gonna say anything more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, ..to something else sounds notti. Nothing ventured nothing gained, eh? lol

    Furkids, oops!! All's cool.

    Andie, it does, eh? Tell me more! Tell me more! No, wait, don't tell me.

    You guys are baaaaaddddddddd influence, you know that?! But I like! lol

    ReplyDelete