Friday, September 18, 2009

My Samsung LCD Monitor Serves Me Well

When my PC monitor gave way last year, I was desperately scouting around for an alternative, looking for the best or close enough. On some good advice, I opted for a Samsung LCD monitor. No regrets whatsoever for getting this brighter, sharper, slimmer and stylish monitor.

A girlfriend on hearing that I chose Samsung was pleased. She was glad I chose a brand that is using parts manufactured by her company, an MNC. What a loyal employee.

I hear Samsung phones are having an increasing share of the Malaysian market giving other brands a run for their money.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! LCD Monitors are so so cheap over here that we have 4, but one burnt out last year (I over used it haha!). Is your a 21"? How much did you get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think samsung monitors are not bad at all.. anyway, have been using laptops all these while, so really have no idea how the LCD monitor evolves now.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :D Your friend is really loyal o.

    Hmm..talking about Samsung! We have heard about them for quite some time. They are after all famous for their displays right? :)

    ReplyDelete