Friday, April 30, 2010

Camera Hire or Rental

Sustaining a hobby takes passion, time and money. Take photography, for instance. Photography can be an expensive hobby if you are committed enough to invest in owning expensive equipment, replacing them and adding on new improved pieces over time.

For convenience and probably in order not to be saddled with high costs and maintenance, even big corporations, such as BBC, MTV, Getty Images, Samsung and others turn to camera hire. Indeed, it is true. Camerent has been supporting camera and video camcorder rentals for clients like them, even Kodak is a client.

I'm not a photographer per se, so do not own expensive photography equipment but now I know I could secure a Sony camera hire if I need to if I were to be in the UK, Ireland, France or the US. For video-shooting, I could go for a Sony z1 video camera hire. So, if you are in the countries mentioned, and if you are thinking of camera rental, think Camerent who prides themselves on offering the highest levels of service, the best possible price along with the latest in technology.

7 comments:

  1. Would be happy if there is such a service in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those days I have seen some paper made camera used and throw type that should be ok but now with digital they could be obsolete. Wow can do rental for camera great info. ~;) tQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 PM

    I believe hiring camera and equipment is not the norm over here. But in the US and other parts of the world, I have heard of people doing so. It would be good to have such services here. Saves $$$

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want. I want everything to be mine. I don't want to be snapping away happily...and then have to return that camera. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. KS, many photography enthusiasts would rejoice.

    Blog customization webmaster, you're welcome. You may want to write to them for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bananaz, paper made camera? That's interesting, which reminds me I have a disposal (I think) camera somewhere. Not sure where that was bought but have not used it.

    Mei Teng, yes it would be a good service to have, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tekkaus, to each his own, I guess.

    ReplyDelete