Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Horizon on 77th, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

There are some vacation destinations that holiday-makers like to go back over and over again. I believe Myrtle Beach is one of them. I haven't been there but if I were to vacation there once, I would probably make it a second time and more from what I read about this popular holiday destination.

There is an abundance of Myrtle Beach accommodations so finding good Myrtle Beach accommodation would not be a problem. I would be sure to check out their seasonal packages for the best deals.

The Horizon on 77th looks like a great place to stay. It's a newly-opened condo resort lying conveniently in the heart of Myrtle Beach, at a tranquil place where you can dash easily in your bare feet and bathing suit out the front door to the beach beyond, only a few feet away. No matter what season of the year, there are activities to keep every member of the family occupied and happy. There is the water recreation park and other water amenities, concerts and theatre shows and for golfers, there are 80 golf courses to choose from. The Horizon would definitely be my choice of a Myrtle Beach hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment