Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Frolics - What is Your House Ruled By?

I realised two days ago that I missed out on Friday Frolics last Friday. I apologise to you who came by looking for some frolicking. Can't you tell? I'm not someone who sticks to conventions or a set pattern of doing things or rather, life in general.

Life is a melting pot and to be lived in whatever way(s) one feels comfortable. Heck, if I were a child of the hippie era, I would probably have adopted a lifestyle of flower-power or Hare Krishna and probably would have been at Woodstock causing much anguish for my ma and pa. If that would have happened, I might not be writing this today. It is destined that we touch each other's life in this lifetime. Don't take this lightly for this begins the journey of us meeting in person in our future lives. I believe in karma and reincarnation or rebirth.

Back to the subject at hand. This week's quiz is interesting in that it does not involve your choice. Considering that nothing happens by chance and you have no choice in determining the outcome, see if the results are accurate in your case. Mine is, to a greater extent. Enjoy..



Your House is Ruled by the Moon



You're very gentle and empathetic. You can't help but feel whatever others are feeling.

You are quiet and reserved. You are more comfortable talking than listening.



You are as kind and as selfless as they come. No one cares as much as you do.

You are highly sensitive to the point of needing to protect yourself from pain and suffering.

3 comments:

  1. Bananaz came from Jupiter so obvious ruled by Jupiter haha..

    Your House is Ruled by Jupiter
    You feel most comfortable when you understand what's expected of you. You appreciate structure.
    You are a good citizen. You feel a duty to your community.

    You are a natural leader. You are good at delegating and making difficult choices.
    You don't really appreciate strangeness. You feel put off by eccentricities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, i don't find this accurate, just simply got analyzed by the house number??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need to take a quiz to answer this one. My house is ruled by my wife!

    ReplyDelete