Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Frolics - What Color is Your Name?

Now here's a quiz result that makes my day. I'm simple like that, don't mind me.

Hope your day's been great so far and hope it gets better as the seconds tick by..

Happy Friday!



Your Name is Yellow



Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.

You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.



People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.

You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.

6 comments:

  1. Bananaz is BLUE ~;).

    Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
    You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it.

    People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
    You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the weekend. Oh mine is black, I don't quite agree on part of it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Blue bananaz! But I like the reading.

    Dora, thanks, I will. Never mind that it's not all true. It's just for fun, right? You know what, I normally forget everything the minute I'm thru reading it. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Orange!!?? not really i guess, haha.. :D
    **********************************
    Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing. You are enthusiastic about everything that comes your way. You love having new experiences and trying new things. People see you as bold and even a little wild. You can be an overwhelming force. You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, you're so naughty, the answer is actually aretuyhn.
    See, how clever I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK, this is a great reading. Is it true of you?

    The Tame Lion, eh? I'm afraid you lost me there. All the same, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete