I was going down the list of CNNGo's World's 12 worst tourist traps reading it with bated breath hoping not to see any place in Malaysia being listed. Thank goodness, none listed. Some friends have signed up for a trip to Bangkok in November and one of these 12 tourist trap destinations is on their itinerary hitting the jackpot at the floating market in Bangkok. Kringgggggg!
Have you ever been to a place on a tour and at the end of it, found it a waste of time and money? See if you've been to any of these 12, in no particular order. Here are a few..
1. Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong
2. Times Square, New York City, United States
3. Nanjing Dong Lu, Shanghai, China
4. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Bangkok, Thailand
5. All of central Tokyo, Japan
6. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
Check out the rest of the World's 12 worst tourist traps and read why the author advised to, Cross off this devil's dozen of overpriced, underwhelming sites from your bucket list. Now!
Do you agree with the list or do you have any to share? Add yours in the comments.