Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Frolics - What Kitchen Item Are You?

This Friday's personality quiz has something to do with the kitchen. Nevermind if you don't cook, we're just talking about kitchen items. It says here I'm a Rice Cooker. I wonder what other kitchen items are there. Find out what you are..

As for rating, I'd give it a 3 as far as I know..

Rating
1 = Absolutely not true
2 = Some truth
3 = 50% true
4 = Mostly true
5 = Close to 100% true


Happy Friday, everyone!



You Are a Rice Cooker



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. Your mind is a weapon, and you're able to solve any puzzle.

You are systematic and calculating. Once you find something that works for you, you don't stray from it.


You are rather unemotional. Your logical side is dominant.

You are an extremely independent person. You know what's best for you and your life.

4 comments:

  1. I'm another rice cooker! Is that an Asian thing? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a blender!! haha.. Creative and restless, I take in all of life's pleasures (maybe a little too much!). I never quite feel settled. I have the spirit of an adventurer. I am always on the go. I'm hyper, and you like to stay moving. I like throwing random things together and seeing what works. I love to mix things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rurousha, ...and South African in this case. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we have a more exciting kitchen equipment here, a blender! Interesting traits they are, SK. Are they true for you?

    ReplyDelete