Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Frolics - How Are You Spiritual?

Today being a spiritual holiday and all, let's take a quiz that's related to spirituality. Take the quiz to find out how are you spiritual.



Your Spiritual Style is Natural and Nurturing


You are grounded, stable, and secure in who you are. You don't second guess your intuition.

You would never be accused of taking yourself too seriously. You are able to lighten up when needed.



You see the magic in each moment. You try to never take your life for granted.

You're a bit of a flower child, and you love to be outdoors. You see nature as a gift.
Last Week's Personality Quiz: Is Your Soul Hippie, Punk, or Goth?

3 comments:

  1. mine says Your Spiritual Style is Seeking and Growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. it says my spiritual style is active and powerful!! :)

    I am bold, adventurous, and even brazen. I feel like the world is my oyster. I am pioneering and an outside the box thinker. I believe in possibilities. I believe in fighting for what's right. I get fired up from all the injustices I see. I am a problem solver. I want to fix everything that's broken in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this time same and can meow with SmallKucing

    ReplyDelete