Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Frolics - How Should You Change The World?

This week's quiz is about how best you could change the world based on your personality. Take the quiz to find out how.

Happy Friday, everyone!



You Should Change the World By Helping Others


You can truly be there for another person. When you care, you are incredibly giving and compassionate.

You're incredibly thoughtful and able to give people what they need most. Generosity simply makes you feel good.


You are willing to be a voice for those who don't have one. You always speak up to defend others' rights.

You believe in helping on a community level. You are happy to feed the hungry and cloth the homeless.


Last Week's Quiz: What's Your Motivational Phrase?


3 comments:

  1. hey, is this frolics intended at this period everyone is seeking for changes?? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can change to world by helping people.. gosh!! that's what i rarely do indeed~~ :D

    I can truly be there for another person. When I care, I am incredibly giving and compassionate. I'm incredibly thoughtful and able to give people what they need most. Generosity simply makes me feel good. I am willing to be a voice for those who don't have one. I always speak up to defend others' rights. I believe in helping on a community level. I am happy to feed the hungry and cloth the homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here for Bananaz..

    You can only get what you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want ~ Zig Ziglar

    ReplyDelete