Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Frolics - What's Your Personal Style?

Style, in every aspect of it, is such a personal thing, don't you think? What works for one may not work for another. Ever thought about what's your personal style? Take the quiz to find out.

Happy Friday, everyone! Yay, another no-haze day here in sunny Kuala Lumpur.



Your Style is Eclectic


For you, anything goes style wise. You are very good at fusing influences together.

You draw inspiration from many sources, and you don't have any strict rules when it comes to what you love.


While your preferences can be a bit off the wall, everything always works well together. You have good taste.

You are open to the world and enjoy sampling as much as you can. You are truly international and cosmopolitan.


Last Week's Quiz: The Cafe Test


4 comments:

  1. i am MODERN..

    I am up to date with the latest trends, and if anything, a little cutting edge. I am always looking for what's new and next. I don't like anything in my life to be outdated. It's important for me to project a stylish and with it image. I don't like feeling like I'm left behind. It's likely that I am an early adopter of new technologies, as well as new cultural trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananaz is Eclectic sama sama. Have a great haze free weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ru the savannah savage is ... natural. Of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am modern too..

    ReplyDelete