Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Frolics - Are You Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter?

Peanut butter sandwich. Yum! I like my sandwich slathered with that thick layer of gooey goodness. Coffee. Must have coffee to go with it. Creamy peanut butter is my preferred choice but this week's Friday Frolics quiz says I'm Chunky Peanut Butter.  Take the quiz to find out what's yours.

Happy Friday, everyone!
It's still a hazy Kuala Lumpur today.
Hope the weather at your end is what you want it to be.



You Are Chunky Peanut Butter


You think there are many true paths in this life. You don't expect anyone else to follow yours.

You are a very visual person. You don't judge a book by it's cover, but you definitely notice the cover!


You are shy at first but talkative with people you know extremely well. You open up over time.

You are always keenly aware of your environment. You notice every sight, sound, and smell.


Last Week's Personality Quiz: What's Your Personal Style?

2 comments:

  1. woot woot, i am CREAMY~~ :p

    I consider myself to be a pretty normal person. I fit well into this world. I am organized and together. I don't just like structure - I prefer it. I know where I'm going in life and why I'm going there. Social pressure doesn't get to me. I think of myself as regular guy next door. My life may be nothing special, but at least it's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananaz is same as SK's CREAMY, though he loves to eat chunky peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete