Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Frolics - What Flavor Croissant Are You?

Cool, it's Friday again!

Here's an interesting Personality Quiz for you this week. It's about flavoured croissants. Don't fancy croissants? Never mind, just take the quiz. Find out what it says about you - and it'll be a lot, trust me. Pretty interesting questionnaire too. Enjoy..

Happy Friday!

p/s: We take a break from Haze talk today though it's still bad in KL and all over the country. Singapore is getting it worse today with western Singapore recording a reading of 231. Oh gosh!



You Are a Chocolate Croissant

You are deeply passionate and emotional. You feel everything, and you don't hide what you're feeling.

You have a strong personality, but you have the grace needed to smooth over any rough edges. People appreciate your strength.



You are sharp and confident. You're always up for an interesting debate, and you have a fun comeback for anyone who tries to insult you.

You don't have a mean bone in your body, but you also don't care what others think of you. You think you're living right.



You enjoy treating yourself, and you always make sure to do a little something to make the day a little nicer.

You understand the benefits of delayed gratification, but you'll have your gratification now, thank you!

Last Week's Quiz: The Sushi Chopstick Test

3 comments:

  1. I am a CHERRY Croissant!!!

    I am an outgoing, friendly, and even sweet person. People are drawn to my personality. I tend to be happy and easygoing. I am an optimist, and I don't find it difficult to find the sunnier side of life. I tend to be up on the latest trends, mostly because I enjoy trying new things and experimenting. I am not snobby about my trendiness, but I love to introduce my friends to my latest discoveries and hot spots. I am creative and discerning. I have great taste, and this carries over to anything that I create. I have a strong and unique perspective. I am usually one of the first to spot something that's great or worth my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plain Croissant for Bananaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess is cherry flavour :)

    ReplyDelete