Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Closet Bieber fever

Guest post written by Mallory Poteat

Yes, I am a Justin Bieber fan. No, I’m not a 12-year-old girl.

This probably comes across a little strangely but it’s not like I plaster my walls with his pictures from teen magazines. That wouldn’t be acceptable for any 40-year-old woman. I just own his CD.

Even people who aren’t fans have to admit that the kid’s got a great singing voice. When I first heard some of his songs on Top 40 radio I thought “Oh, just another child star.” But then they started getting into my head and I started humming them throughout my day and singing them in the shower. So I caved in and bought his album.

I also use my Wireless Internet Service to look up any of his TV appearances and watch them on DIRECTV or record them if they’re on while I’m at work, which I’m sure fits in with the schedules of his targeted fan base, pre-teen girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment