Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Frolics - Are You a Sheep?

Are you a sheep? *baaaaaaa.........*



You Are Not a Sheep



You don't follow the crowd. In fact, whenever it's possible, you try to avoid the crowd.

You don't like blending in, and you are a complete rebel. Being like everyone else is boring.


You are a distinct individual, and you're definitely one of a kind. People probably consider you to be quite quirky.

If anything, the herd ends up following you. And you find that to be highly annoying!

2 comments:

  1. Huh? A weird test...I am a sheep? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice twisted post in Friday frolics. The logic is superb and I must appreciate your idea. I can assure you about one thing and that is I am not a sheep. I always avoid crowd. Thanks for this post. Have a great day.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete