Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Frolics - What Personality Disorder Are You?

You think you don't have a personality disorder? Well, surprise yourself. Take this quiz to find out.

Happy Friday, everyone!



You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive...


Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.

Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times.

You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it.

In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.


Last Week's Quiz: The Adventure Test


5 comments:

  1. I May Be a Bit Borderline...

    "Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
    When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
    And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
    Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, a bit tough to answer the questions though.. it says i am DEPENDENT~~ errrr, definitely not true about myself, or was it that i have always misunderstood myself?? :p

    I am more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned. I need a lot of support in your life, at all times. It's difficult for me to survive on my own... And I don't really think I ever could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine : You May Be a Bit Borderline...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sama sma wenn & meow sikit sikit borderline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm borderline too! ^^

    ReplyDelete