Monday, February 20, 2006

Forbidden Love

They were together in the house.

Just the two of them.

It was a cold, dark, stormy night. The storm had come quickly
and each time the thunder boomed he watched her jump.

She looked across the room and admired his strong appearance...and

wished that he would take her in his arms, comfort her and
protect her from the storm.



She wanted that...more than anything.

Suddenly, with a pop, the power went out... She screamed...

He raced to the sofa where she was cowering.

He didn't hesitate to pull her into his arms.

He knew this was a forbidden union and

expected her to pull back.

He was surprised when she didn't resist but instead clung to him.




The storm raged on...as did their growing passion And

there came a moment when each knew that they had to be together.

They knew it was wrong...

Their families would never understand... So consumed were

they in their passion that they heard no opening

of doors...just the faint click of a camera......








>>>>>

>>>

>>

>

















Source: Unknown

14 comments:

  1. IloveitIloveitILOVEit! I had no IDEA where the story was going! I laughed SOOOOOOOOOOO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo! I kena also! heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is priceless. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,, my reading of the first sentence tell me there must be a backlash somewhere..

    hahahaha.,. be wary of it was a dark and stormy night..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, FH2o, yeah, I was caught by it too. When the email came in, I went like...Oh-oh, this is going to be one of those that this friend usually forwards. Was I wrong(!) and burst out laughing so loud I had tsk!tsk! coming my way. haha..

    Pandabonium, I agree - very unusual.

    Robin, you are too smart and too worldly or been reading all those naughty, naughty novels? hahah....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What would the neighbor think. And what would become of their offspring? Dare to imagine?

    Hmmm, delightful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin has been reading Peanuts. Snoopy always starts his novels "it was a dark and stormy night"..

    In fact, K has the book of that title written by Snoopy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agus, yeah, what would the neighbour think?! hahaha.....
    Do animals cross-breed? I think as a rule, nature does not allow it except for some humans - thinking too much out of the box.

    Pandabonium, is that right? Now, now, you don't have to speak for Robin you know?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mean mating too much out of the bed...?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Agus, you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another good side-splitter!

    Oooh...my laugh-muscles are cramping...

    Thanks, Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi MM, glad you found it funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaaaa... you evil joker! You had me crying buaya tears again...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lrong, glad you liked it. Buaya tears - haha.....

    ReplyDelete