I was secretly gloating about not being tagged with a meme
so far but the bubble has burst, just before CNY. Talk about
a big 'angpow'. Gloating is nipped in the bud, thanks to
The tagged 'victim' (so apt!!) has to come up with 8 different
points that they'd like in their perfect partner, mentioning
the sex of the target.
Then, tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their
comments box saying they've been tagged. If tagged the second time,
there's no need to post again.
Hmmmm....A perfect partner? How many of us have seriously thought
about it enough to draw up a list of traits? Perhaps it's about time?
But then again, if life is lived governed by lists, would life be any fun?
Anyway, here's my homework as below - have been sitting on it for far too
long so might as well get it over with and get on with life.
Target of My Perfect Partner: Male, please.
(In no particular order)
1. A good person - kind, caring, warm, .......
2. Funny and cute - able to make me laugh, fun to be with
3. Emotionally mature - aahhh....my pillar of strength
4. Honest and be able to speak his mind
5. Confident (without being obnoxious)
6. Adventurous and enjoys life
7. Reasonably intelligent
8. Love me like crazy (becoz I know I would him)
There you have it.
My conclusion: Memes are not fun to do (too stressful) so I will not
have anyone go thru it unless of course you'd like to share what
Oh btw, I will not do another meme. So, anyone who tags me will
have to expect no response, please. Thank you.