I know I would be at a loss if at any time my PC were to encounter any of the following hiccups:
- PC suffering from poor PC performance
- Screen popping up with Windows error messages
- Frequently experiencing system-freezes and blue screen
- PC getting Activex or DLL errors
- PC bogged down with invalid or empty registries
- Switching and turning off PC taking a very long time to process
The world may be more Internet-savvy now than ever before. However, most of us are not as technically-knowledgeable when it comes to fixing the computer including fixing the windows registry.
Windows Registry's main function is to store a computer's configuration. Installing and uninstalling software will clutter the registry, which leads to poor PC performance, system crashes and data loss.
Are you one of those computer users who spend a lot of time trying to edit the registry manually? This work is laborious and is risky as incorrectly edited registries will crash the entire system.
What you need is a registry cleaner, one that will do all the necessary work of cleaning up the registry and restoring it to its former performance that you are accustomed to. Want to give such a cleaner a try? You can download a 100% free scan from Regwork now. You can use it to clean registry as well as repair registry.