Friday, November 20, 2009

Thinking Out of the (Shoe)Box

Whenever I see black suede shoes, they remind me of a pair of black suede clogs that I used to own. And clogs remind me of a package that arrived at the office for a colleague the other day.

He was surprised to receive it but had no idea as to what it could be so naturally he was excited but apprehensive at the same time being mysterious and all. His elation turned to disappointment when he found out that it was one clog, yes, just one, nevermind if it's a famous brand.

The accompanying note says if he'd like to claim the other clog, he'd have to go downtown personally to sign up for some seminar or something. The clog went into the trashcan. Say, have you heard of Dansko sandals? I hear they are famous for comfort and support.

1 comment:

  1. The shoes' design does look out of the box. :p

    ReplyDelete